Thursday 3 October 2013

Feathers and Flowers

Here are my Blue Jay drawings as promised! It took a while but I kept being a bit dippy and forgetting my camera.
You wouldn't have believed me that the feathers were so tiny so I had to use my trusty Lion King ruler to prove it haha.
This was done in fine-liners and because it's s big it took me forever to fill in.
 
Now we're up to date (I might have missed the expressive drawing work we did because I was quite shocked at what I produced, interesting mark making but looked nothing like a feather half of the time!) I can show you what I made today. I decided that I might want some smaller flowers on my neckpiece and it's always best to draw first so I made some of varying sizes - all are smaller than my original ones even though I have no Lion King ruler to prove it - to use for design development. These are what I made...


 #feathers #blue jay #flowers #LionKing #drawing

No comments:

Post a Comment