Monday 28 October 2013

Flower Power!

Had a fun day making flowers. I dont want to jinx anything but it all actually worked, my pull throughs didn't run everywhere, my dyes all turned out nice colours and making the flowers didn't make me want to cry!
This is my blue jay flower, just made from cotton, I was supposed to embroider the black on but I  got too excited and was half way through sewing it together when I remembered!
Silk Fuchsia, it needs its stamens etc cos it does look like it's missing something
 Organza butterfly flower, possibly my favourite! (yes that is a roll of double sided sticky tape holding it in place, it kept falling over haha)
 Silk peacock flower, this just needs shaping a bit better

#silk #organza #cotton #butterfly #flower #fuchsia #dyeing #printing

No comments:

Post a Comment