Wednesday 17 April 2013

Feathers Galore...

I know, I've been very bad over easter and not done as much work as I should have on my studio modules. In my defense I spent a week on work experience with Poppy Treffry down in Cornwall which was loads of fun, everything in my house if beautifully folded now lol. I did really enjoy it and it did help everyone was slightly mad (but all the best people are) and lovely. I also had a sneaky holiday but I think my skin reflected the sunlight cos you can't tell. I did keep trying to do work after but there as a deadline for one of my lectures that got in the way but now that's all handed in and celebratory cake has been had I can concentrate on my bird. I should really name him or her, any suggestions?
I have done some work for it the last few days, I've drawn a couple of feathers and I've drawn out all the pieces for my bird but I regred doing that now cos there are a lot and it's a bit daunting...
#poppy treffry #work experience #drawing #feathers #myna bird

No comments:

Post a Comment