Tuesday 14 January 2014

Back to Uni...

I've been a bit naughty and neglecting this blog over Christmas! Hope you all had a very merry festive period.

Last time we spoke I was just getting ready for the Alex Gabrielle Design event, seems like years ago! It was a really fun event and even made an order or two.
I'm back at Uni now and have started drawing for my Final Major Project























I also had a very hectic weekend as I went down to Liberty in London to show my work to the Buyers there as part of their Best of British event. It was so exciting and terrifying!
It was an incredible experience and I'm so glad I went. Although they didn't want my products just yet they did give me some really useful feedback about my work which I will be using in my Major project and so I can take that next year!
They also recommended going to the Isabella Blow exhibition at Somerset House and that was incredible. Loved seeing Philip Treacy's and Alexander McQueen's work up close, I couldn't wait to get making!
(Sadly you weren't allowed to take photos so we have a nice one of Helen outside Somerset House)
#Christmas #FMP #drawing #LibertyLondon #BestofBritish #SomersetHouse #PhilipTreacy #AlexanderMcQueen #IsabellaBlow #London

No comments:

Post a Comment