Sunday 1 September 2013

Butterfly flower

I had a bit of a play today, I was a bit bored of flowers and leaves and butterflies so I decided to put them all together (well, apart from the leaves, sorry for leaving you out leaves) and make a flower with butterfly wings as petals! I used the same structure as the Tulip from the other day as I thought that turned out quite well and it was a lot easier than the Tulip, mainly cos I knew what I was doing this time lol.

The butterfly's wing I chose to use was the Orange Tip Butterfly (named for obvious reasons) because it had a nice pattern and the male and female wing patterns were different enough to look like they were supposed to be different but similar enough to look like they were from the same butterfly - the black and white inner petal-wings are female and the orange tipped outer petal-wings are male.
 #butterfly #petal #wing #orange tip #drawing

No comments:

Post a Comment