Saturday 25 May 2013

New York, New York!

New York was unbelievably amazing, I enjoyed it sooo much more than I thought I would. I was actually quite upset to leave, 1 week was nowhere near enough and we're already talking about going back for a holiday (we were thinking of going in the winter so we can get a carriage round Central Park in the snow to match the ones we had in the sun:) )

As promised here are a few pics of all the touristy things we did for you -
Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn Bridge and Empire State (that's actually the view from our room!) are just a few of the places we went, didn't want to make you too jealous :)
 
I'm back now, no more getting sunburnt from the 43 degree sun and starting dissertation research. Anyone want to write 5000 words on how womens fashion changed between 1900 and 1950?

#New York #Empire State building #Statue of Liberty #Brooklyn Bridge #Chrysler building #Central Park #Dissertation

No comments:

Post a Comment