Thursday 9 May 2013

New Stuff :)

I've been super busy today (which is like being normally busy but I was wearing a cape :) ), I had quite a bit to do today anyway for deadline on Monday but we had meetings all day which was rather annoying - but I still managed to get some stuff done. Here are some of the things I made from those feathers I was making earlier:

Ta Daaaaa, I do quite like them. They are (Left to Right) earrings, necklace, necklace, brooch, table top ornament.
I've still got a few more at College to do some stuff with and might make some more over the weekend (who needs sleep?) so there's something a bit less expensive than Azadi for people to buy. I showed the earrings to one of the girls in my house and she's already bagsied them for after I've handed in!

#feathers #earrings #necklace #brooch #embroidery #whats the use of wings


No comments:

Post a Comment