Monday 1 October 2012

Mermaids and Dragons

(Not real dragons obviously, that'd be silly. Mermaids, of course, are real)

Well, thats what I've been drawing the last few days - Leafy and Weedy Sea Dragons, mermaids and Blind Cave fish (they are actually blind, they have no eyes cos it's so dark in the caves they live in they dont need them. They have nice sparkley scales instead though)
I've somehow got superpowers and have become quite good at drawing, I think it's down to the new Mumford and Sons CD, it's fab :)

Here's my Weedy Sea Dragon, I forgot to upload the Leafy one but it's like the Weedy one just with more leafy bits.
...And the mermaid and her fishy friends
I'm not too keen on the fish, they just dont look finished but I'm soooo tired I wont be able to do anything to them without ruining it.
I like the mermaid though :) It's a lot better in real life, kinda loses something in the photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment