Thursday 7 March 2013

Why do people cage the things they love the most?

The last few days I've been playing with making cages. One of them failed quite a lot - Lauren thought it was a Jellyfish - but I sewed some words on it which I quite liked...
 
It did get better after that, I made one that actually looked cage-like which is always an improvement. It would have to be a bit bigger for the bird to actually fit in it though...
Then, today, our lovely sewing technician lent me a book that told me a proper way of making cages and it worked quite well. It might've worked better if I'd used the wire when I was supposed to and my wire is a bit flimsy but it's still pretty nifty :)
 I think this is the cage I'm gonna use in my final product, I'll have to re size it cos it's quite big at the min but I'm still quite proud of it. It took sooooo long to make though 
 
#lion #myna bird #cage #what's the use of wings #wire #calico #water soluble

No comments:

Post a Comment