Thursday 3 May 2012

Those guilts, those guilts, they can't hurt meeeee

Been rather busy again and made another fab cushion!  This one was a lot scarier than the others cos there was a lot more that could go wrong like stuff would end up in the wrong paces and not line up or my colour wasn't dark enough or the fabric was very slippy and I'd sew it wrong so I was bouncing around when it was done and had actually gone right! Phew!
I dont know why these end up looking so yellow... They're not really!

Anyways, these are on silk and done in the same way as the other one - printed black pigment and painted colour.
I cant take all the credit for their amazingness though - Mr. Lowe, a nice young singing man, helped by getting Those Guilts stuck in my head (cos Jez in nice like that) which was ok until I got home and needed to listen to it and it's not on Youtube! I can't believe Youtube has failed me :( But then I look at my cushion and it's all ok again.

No comments:

Post a Comment