Saturday 24 March 2012

Layouts!

Quite excited, have lived at college this week (for a change) to the point where I think my tutors actually believe I have a bed under my desk, but I've finished my essay, my design layouts and have even had chance to add some colour to a few! I have 3 cushion layouts, front and back, at 41cm square and 3 tea towel layouts at 43x76cm (not so sure about the sizes but they're big)

Cushions!
I think my fave ones are the top 2 and I dont know which to make, or if I should make both, but because they're printed I'd need about a million screens which is a bit unfair on everyone else if I've stolen them all lol. Although, I'm not sure about the middle one having the wig the same colour as the border, I thought it was quite ncie at first then I thought it looked too similar and now I cant decide...

Tea towels!
Now I have the same problems with my tea towels, I quite like them all and dont know which to make! Colour wise, I think the top 2 would be naturally coloured - so the wedgewood stuff would be blue etc - but the wig one would be like my cushion so they'd be like a matching set.

No comments:

Post a Comment